Founder of CW Ministries
Born in San Mateo, California, Carolyn began her life of service to women in 1989, when she felt called to minister to inmates at Santa Clara County Jail, Folsom Prison, and San Jose City Jail, through teaching, preaching, and prayer.
Carolyn has since served as:
- Substance Abuse Counselor at the Economic and Social Opportunities Corps, a ministry to men and women living with HIV and AIDS.
- Counselor at the House of Grace Battered Women’s Shelter.
- Missionary to Uganda and Tanzania.
- Chaplain and Drug Counselor at CityTeam Ministries Women’s Recovery Home, a center housing 20 women and their children.
- Adjutant, Administrator, Chief Intercessor, Elder, and finally Special Assistant to the Bishop, at Love Ministries in Katy, Texas.
Carolyn has also released a CD, “Secret Place,” as part of the Women of Destiny Ministry, designed to repair and strengthen women and to train and equip women in prayer ministry.
Carolyn moved to NWA (Northwest Arkansas) in 2008, and created CW Ministries as a 501c3 nonprofit in 2011. In 2017 she founded Brand New Mercies, a drug rehabilitation program for women. It is the only residential recovery program in NWA that allows women to keep their young children with them.
Carolyn and her husband and partner, Michael D. Wallace, have been married nearly 40 years. They have three wonderful children and three fabulous grandchildren.